Privacy is an important issue for visitors to the Wales Capital Trust website. Visitors to our website are concerned about what information is collected, how it is collected, and how it is used.
As your certified college advisor, employee benefits broker, or insurance agent or broker, WCT’s objective is to professionally serve your needs. We recognize that in providing these services, we have an obligation to safeguard the personal information you entrust to us, as well as other information we may collect as part of providing our services to you.
WCT gathers information from website visitors, your transactions with us, and outside sources to improve the quality of information and services offered on our website. We collect two types of data: visitor data and voluntarily provided personal data.
Protecting your private information is our priority. This notice describes the privacy practices and standards we have adopted to protect and ensure the confidentiality of your non-public personal information.
Collection of your Personal Information
WCT may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name and additional personal and non-personal information, based on the services you are requesting.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by WCT. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of this website, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the WCT website.
Use of your Personal Information
WCT collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
WCT may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from WCT and its affiliates. WCT may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Wales Capital Trust:
- uses your information only to conduct our business and provide our services to you;
- will not disclose any non-public personal information about our clients or claimants to any third parties except as is permitted by law. In some cases, this information can be disclosed to third parties without your authorization. These disclosures may include those made to your insurance company, appraisers, independent adjusters, insurance regulators, and/or your mortgage lender or lienholder. Any such disclosures are made for the purpose of transacting the business of your provided services or your claim;
- will not sell, rent or lease our client lists to third parties. We restrict access to your personal information to those employees and authorized representatives who need it to provide the products and services you have requested. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information;
- will not disclose any non-public personal information about our clients except as permitted by law. We will not sell or market your non-public personal information;
- may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to you, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- will share your information, as appropriate with your selected WCT authorized representative, and if appropriate, with our trusted strategic partners for providing products and services to you;
- may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within the WCT website, to determine what services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within WCT’s website to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a subject area; and,
- will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on WCT or this website;
(b) protect and defend the rights or property of WCT; and,
(c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of WCT, or the public.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
WCT gives you the ability to access our content on this website (Wales Capital Trust). You can use this website for our product and service information, educational content, blog, and self-help tools. You may use this website only if you agree, without modification, to these terms and conditions of use. Please read the Terms carefully before continuing. If you do not agree to the Terms, you must leave this website. The Terms are in addition to any other agreements between you and WCT.
WCT reserves the right to modify or change the Terms at any time without prior notice to you. Such modification or change shall be effective upon posting by WCT on this website. You agree to be bound to any changes to the Terms when you use this website after any such change is posted.
The materials on this website are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, WCT disclaims all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property.
WCT does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the vendors that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. WCT does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials on this website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
You assume the total cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction of all equipment, data, or other items. WCT also makes no guarantee as to the accuracy, validity, timeliness, or completeness of any information on any website to which you gain access though a hyperlink or other link from this website.
The information and descriptions contained herein are not intended to be complete descriptions of all terms, exclusions, and conditions applicable to the products and services but are provided solely for general informational purposes. WCT may make changes to the website materials and the product information at any time without notice and without obligation to update the materials contained on this website.
Investors might be charged a certain percentage called withdrawal fees at the end of their contract which must be fully cleared before withdrawals are disbursed